Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hands off Robert Paris!

Paris Hilton finally woke up and noticed the hottest that is Robert Pattinson. Eonline quoted Paris saying "I just saw Twilight last night for the first time, and I have to say that I think Rob is a beautiful man and an amazing actor", she gushed at Lil Wayne's party "He's Fabulous". She understands she is a little late to the Twilight game...."Now I understand all of the hype, I just didn't get it before, but now it all makes sense. I really enjoyed the movie and loved watching Rob in it".

Okay so back up Paris and get your claws away from him last thing he needs is to get infected by your herpes, go spread else where! I really doubt that Rob would ever be that stupid to fall for her anyway, he is way to good for her and she is so not his type. But it still made me sick to my stomach to hear her talk about him : (

No comments:

Post a Comment