Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My new Rob Blog!!



I started this blog tonight because I can't stop thinking about Robert so I figured I might as well start a blog and share my thoughts and news I find with others who feel the same way! If you have any valid news about Rob, please send to me so we can share with others.
I don't know about you but I have been having Robert Pattinson withdrawl lately since he has finished promoting Twilight. I am glad he is taking a break before all the craziness starts up again in March when he starts filming New Moon but I just miss him so much it hurts : (
I was at the book store earlier with my mother and I read in a tabloid (so you can take that with a grain of salt) that Rob was recently rude on his flight to London on December 21, 2008. Apparantly he would not sign autographs and was rude to staff telling them he just wanted to be left alone. This is very unlike the charming Rob who usually takes time out to sign autographs and take pictures with his fans. If this is true, I just think it shows how much he needed this break. I hope he is happy again to be home with his West Highland White Terrier, Patty!
Before I let you go just wanted to add that I read on http://www.perezhilton.com/ that Rob has been spotted a few times in various London Pubs performing for open mic night and he has posed for pictures with fans and even took time to have a chat with them. Lucky fans I am so jealous....somebody please get me a fligth to London ASAP ; )
Good night and we will chat Robert again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment